We all love tacos. They are amazing on their own. But some people have gone out of their ways to experiment with tacos. For those who want to make unique tacos on Taco Tuesdays, we’ve collected a few recipes.
Here you go.
Making Fresh Tomato Sauce
- Sauté chopped minced small onion until translucent
- Add one teaspoon of red pepper flakes, one teaspoon of dried oregano, four cloves of chopped garlic, and 4 tablespoons of tomato paste
- Then sauté for a minute
- Put everything in the food processor and add a can of San Marzano tomatoes
- Mix them again in a pan nice and slow
- Add chopped fresh basil
- Partially cover and bring the pan to simmer
- Then lower the heat to ‘low’ and stir every 10 minutes for an hour
- Once the sauce is done (after an hour), add al dente pasta into the sauce with kosher salt, 2 tablespoons of butter and a good drizzle of olive oil
- Toss if possible
- Mix a pound of ground beef, an egg, panko breadcrumbs, little garlic powder, a little splash of milk, and a shake of oregano
- Use your hand to make 1-inch-balls and bread them
- Deep-fry the meatballs using a quart of vegetable oil
When both the meatballs and pasta are done, you put them in a taco shell. You can also shave some Parmesan cheese on top!